Ultimate Guide to Budget Planning
This budget planning workbook is designed to teach you everything to know to get started with a proper budget. Specifically designed for individuals who have just gone through bankruptcy, the information provided is clear and concise. You can buy a workbook for each member of your family, and learn together.
The workbook covers:
- Long-term Money Management
- Saving Cash Monthly
- Credit Cards
- Financial Record Keeping
- Wants versus Needs
- Coping with Financial Crises
- Types of Credit
- Life Insurance
Do not buy this guide if:
- You are not willing to put in the work. It is called a workbook for a reason, it requires work and effort on your part to apply the material.
- You are not ready to make a change. Making a budget and ensuring you will never fall into financial difficulty again often means making hard choices. You have to be willing to start down on a path toward financial freedom.
- You are thinking about purchasing this book but you will not dedicate yourself to applying what you learned. The information in this workbook can only help you if you choose to apply it.